Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's that time again...

I guess this is as good of a way as any to get back into the swing of things.

Tagged !!
It is that time again...

RULES
1- Post Rules on Your Blog
2-Answer the Six "8" Items
3-Let Each Person Know They Have Been Tagged by Leaving Them A Comment


8 Favorite Shows
1. Law and Order:SVU
2. ER
3. Today Show
4. Local News (this is rather depressing)
5. Antique Road Show (I can't believe I'm admitting to this)
6. Oprah
7. That is about it...we have only the basic cable
8.


8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Mommy Duties
2. Took a nap
3. Talked to Tasha on the phone
4. Went to church
5. Got onto Facebook… I’m addicted more to that than myspace now (Me too!)
6. Cleaned the house
7. Planned the rest of the week's schooling
8. Drank a cup of green tea

8 Thinks I look forward to
1. Christmas
2. Thanksgiving
3. Elise's first birthday party on Saturday
4. getting back on track
5. my tooth to stop hurting
6. the kid's Christmas programs
7. Brice having so many days off in the near future
8. Picking my pictures up on Friday

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Sampan
2. Filling Station
3. Francesco's
4. Outwest
5. Mi Pueblo
6. Chick Fil-A
7. Carraba's
8. Arigato

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Wii Fit
2. Massage
3. Nicer Camera
4. my house to stay straight for 24 hours
5. patience
6. new faucet for the kitchen sink
7. a girls' night
8. another date night

8 People to Tag
1. Anyone who wants to do it
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.