September 21st my Coy turned six years old. I can remember so vividly when I was holding him in my arms. How time flies by!!! He is growing up so quickly. He is not a toddler anymore but a little boy. All the baby likeness has left his face. Each passing day as I drop him off to school I am reminded of the urgency to genuinely cherish our blessings. Lord, Thank You!!! Coy, I love you to the moon and back!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Happy 6th Birthday, CoyBoy!!!
September 21st my Coy turned six years old. I can remember so vividly when I was holding him in my arms. How time flies by!!! He is growing up so quickly. He is not a toddler anymore but a little boy. All the baby likeness has left his face. Each passing day as I drop him off to school I am reminded of the urgency to genuinely cherish our blessings. Lord, Thank You!!! Coy, I love you to the moon and back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is such a cutie and future heart breaker! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to Coy!! What a goodlooking young man!
Jen - I seriously got chills from your post about your dream about Job. Sweet.
Post a Comment