First off Coy started kindergarten to my dismay. We started homeschooling and I loved it! He only for about the first two or three days then he began begging me to go to school. I guess it was really hard for him since he had been to preschool for the last three years. He wanted to be with other children. Brice and I decided that if we were going to give public school a shot better now than later. Anyway Coy adores school and so far he is flourishing. I still get really sad sometimes though. I do want to give Anna a special thank you for being so kind and generous with your advice. I am still inspired by her creativity, determination and patience.
Last week we went to Disney World! This was a spur of the moment trip. We were suppose to go to Emerald Isle but Hanna ruined that one, so thanks to one of my best buds we went to Florida. A dear friend has a condo there and was so generous to let us stay there. We arrived in Orlando on Thursday, went to SeaWorld Friday and Magic Kingdom on Saturday. It was so much fun! I really enjoyed Sea World but Magic Kingdom was the BEST! The excitement in Coy and Job was truly unforgettable. Coy was so excited to meet Mickey and he even gave him a kiss. When the park was closing, Brice turned the stroller around and let the boys have one last look at Cinderella's Castle. I looked at them and Coy had a tear running down his cheek. He told us that it was a "most special day." I have to admit that I cried a little on the long trek to the car. I just love to see my children happy! Here is a slide show of our trip. Just to warn you there are a lot of pictures. Oh and if you are wondering why Elise isn't in them my Mom went with us. This was such a blessing because it was so hot and I don't think my little princess would have made it. Thanks Mom!
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
1 comment:
You are welcome sweet friend. You have to do what is best for your special family. Be gracious with yourselves. Move forward and do your best. Make the best of what you have.
The pics of your vacation look great.
Post a Comment