Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Quick One

Tomorrow I will start officially homeschooling. I still have so much to do to prepare. Most likley I will not sleep a wink tonight. I am nervous and excited. The boys are excited too! They just came down stairs with any and every excuse of why they shouldn't sleep in their beds. Job informed me that he has "bed bugs." If he really knew what bed bugs were I seriously doubt he would still have them. Coy says that he can't sleep because the ceiling fan sounds like it is going to fall out. Anyway of course I CAVE everytime since Brice works nights. This house is buzzing with excitement!! I can't wait to learn along with my children. May God bless this life experience as he has so richly many others....

3 comments:

TS said...

Congrats and good luck! I know you will do an amazing job. You are so lucky to be able to stay home and educate your children!

Anna Morrison said...

just got back from the beach. send me an email. let me know how you are doing after your first week. keep your chin up and give yourself grace. you can do this, jen.

Anna Morrison said...

where are you?? how are you?? miss your posts. send me an email and update me. :)